Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday Wisdom

A friend of mine shared a site where you can create all sorts of fun stuff like those inspirational posters, etc. Suffice it to say that I had to much fun playing with all of the gadgets...but I thought one of my creations was appropriate for the wisdom of the day....


I love this saying! (I found it the other day...and thought it went perfectly with the pic, so I had to create a poster of it!!) It's one of those sayings that I might just have to have done in vinyl so that I can put it up on the wall in one of my kids rooms! FYI...I think it was Christopher Robin saying this to....Winnie the Pooh! Who else?? Love it!!

3 comments:

Jackee said...

Before I read the post, I thought, "Hey, wow! That kid looks just like a Balser!" Cool site and cool quote. I'll have to check out that website.

Hope you all are well!

Coretta from Confetti said...

love the pic. It's a fun site I did a funny one for Gary a while back.

Mindy said...

That is so cool! I'll have to check out that site.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin