Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm Back


Did you miss me??

(This is the part where you say..."Oh my goodness, life was just not the same without you! I'm so glad you're back...yadayadayada"...and you make me feel missed!)

Ok...I know I'm not that interesting, but I just had to ask! (so just humor me!)

Well, I know it's Favorite Friday again, so for all you Utah mom's I just thought I'd post about favorite utah activity and a giveaway that goes in conjunction with it!

I'll admit it. I don't take advantage of Thanksgiving Point as often as I probably should. What with the Country Farm, The Gardens, The Museum of Ancient Life (Rylen's personal favorite), The Restaurants, The Golf Course, and the Theaters....not to mention the educational classes and activities for the kids...I should probably go more often. But with 5 kids, a hectic schedule, and a minimal budget, fun activities (that require money) are few and far between! If this situation sound all to familiar to you...I've got a solution for you. Two actually!

Two-Buck Tuesdays are Back!! Yep, that's right....$2 per guest per venue will get you a fun filled day at the Farm, The Gardens, or the Museum of Ancient Life throughout August. That's probably even cheap enough for me to gather up my gaggle of kids and head out for a fun filled afternoon!

And if that's not quite cheap enough....

Go visit Cindi at Utah Mom's Life! She's got a fun blog with entertaining stories, fun ideas, great tips, AND... she's hosting a great giveaway: Tickets for a family of 4 to enjoy all the venues at Thanksgiving Point!

1 comment:

Jackee said...

"Oh my goodness, life was just not the same without you! I'm so glad you're back...yadayadayada."

There, I said it. And I meant it, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin