Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday Wisdom

Please forgive the lack of posts...
We're making a final push to get the basement finished!
Plumbing, electrical, drywall, doors, mudding, sanding, and texturing are all done, so I've been holed up in the basement for the last few days slaving away with a paint brush, roller, and gallons of paint. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is finally getting bright enough to see...WooHoo!

In lieu of more painting to be done, I'll leave you with this little tidbit of wisdom...

Stressed is DESSERT...
spelled backwards!

Have you ever noticed that all my treats involve chocolate of some sort???

2 comments:

Jackee said...

Dang it! That dessert looks GOOD! Now I'm craving an ooey gooey chocolate cake with ice cream. Ugh... what to do?!

Good luck with the basement!

Andy Porter said...

What? How come I've never made that connection before? That's pretty funny.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin