Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Mom-blings

As you can see, I took a little vacation from just about everything last week...didn't go anywhere, but didn't do much of anything either, so it was a vacation of my own making! The kids had fun spending spring break being spoiled by grandma and grandpa. I enjoyed catching up on reading and doing a few other little fun things. Now it's back to the grind...and I'm ALMOST regretting (but not quite), ever taking the break in the first place because there's so much to catch up on. Do you ever feel like that?? You need the break, but getting back into the groove of things is soooooo not fun!
I've got the lists of everything that needs to be done going through my head right now and I'm half-heartedly willing myself to get up off this chair and get started. *sigh* The mind is willing, but the flesh is weak! (Maybe I'll move all the fun things to the top of the list, and leave the cleaning for the kids...on second thought, that's probably why I'm in this mess in the first place!)


2 comments:

Andy Porter said...

It really is a lot of work to catch up on things when you take a break. Good luck today!

Jackee said...

Good for you, taking a break.

But now I'm glad you're back--I've missed your posts! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin