Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Tip


Here's my tip of the day
(somewhat tongue in cheek...but a tip nonetheless!)

I got out of the shower this morning, wrapped up in a towel, and went over to the mirror to comb my hair. I picked up the brush, started pulling it through my freshly washed hair, and stopped abruptly when I realized that all of a sudden there was white stuff in my black hair...and NO, it was not "gray" coming through. Upon further inspection of the brush, I found that one of my lovely little monsters (who shall remain nameless) thought that it would be wonderful to leave a little toothpaste in mommy's brush. Obviously it would help make my hair smell minty fresh. Mmmmm! So, here's my tip for the day:

*ALWAYS LOOK BEFORE YOU BRUSH*
(Note: This may not only apply to your hairbrush!)



2 comments:

Andy Porter said...

oooooh! That is pretty nasty!!

Jackee said...

Hee, hee. Did you have to wash your hair again?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin