Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday - Thing to Do

Well...it finally happened. I missed posting a day. An uncooperative pattern coupled with poor time management has definitely put me behind! The plan was to do my "real" Tuesday post on Wednesday, but I was tired and just didn't really feel like sewing, so I didn't. I was planning on picking it up again today but when I did I realized that I made another dumb mistake. *Note to self: Read the directions! So yet again, I'm at a stand still.
Maybe I'll try to get something else done with some of the other fun fabric that I found last week. I'll post it for next week's project. In the mean time here are so things to do this weekend:

1. Spring Spectacular - Saturday Apr. 4th from 11:30 am - 1 pm at the Gateway. Fun, games, crafts, music and the annual Radio Disney Egg-O-Pault. The Easter Bunny will be available for photos and will have value-filled eggs with discounts and savings!

2. Provo City Half Marathon - Relay - 5K - Saturday Apr. 4th at Provo Tabernacle Park. Registration ends today, Thursday Apr. 2nd. Click here for details.

3. Deseret Book Conference Events - There are book signings at several of the Deseret Book Stores along the Wasatch Front. Since it's conference Saturday (and all our guys will be a Priesthood session) it's also Ladies Night at several of the stores. Click here for times and locations.

4. Robert's Craft Ladies Night Out - Saturday, Apr. 4th from 5pm - 9 pm. (This is the AF store...check with your local store or go here for details of events at a store near you.) Demo's, drawings, prizes, games, and free Make 'n takes for you and the kids!

Everything here sound a little to structured or STRENUOUS for you? Try having your own little get together with the girls (maybe even the kiddies) while your guy goes to Priesthood session Saturday night. Go out to eat. Go to a movie. Rent a movie. Talk and eat treats! Make a craft with the girls. Color easter eggs with the kids! Have fun!

1 comment:

Andy Porter said...

Fun ideas! All the ladies in my family get together during the priesthood session. It's kind of fun to just hang with the ladies every now and then. I think that Rod Works also does a ladies night. I'm not certain if they are doing it this year or not though. Thanks for sharing your hubby with us the other night! We really appreciated the help!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin