Friday, May 22, 2009

Extra Extra

Couldn't pass up the opportunity to share a little deal with ya....

Apparently, tomorrow (Sat. May 23rd) is flip flop day at Old Navy and flip flops will be $1. (At least that's what they said at the check-out register today.) That's ONE DOLLAR!! Now granted, they're not the high end, designer flip flops, but...$1. Can't beat it!

What's the catch you ask??  Solid Colors and select styles only.  Limit of 5 per customer.

Hey...speaking of flip flops, back in "the" day, we used to call them thongs. Shhhh. (I suppose this kind of dates me.) Can I just say how GLAD I am that we don't call them that anymore!!! 'Nuff said!

1 comment:

Andy Porter said...

oooh! Good call! I'll have to go and pick myself up a pair...or 5:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin