Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Favorite

So...this evening I'll be posting about a favorite to beat all favorites (and it's free!!!)

I was catching up on a few friends blogs earlier tonight.  One of them happened to be all into coupon shopping  (I've tried but I'm not very good at it) and suggested going to the Krazy Coupon Lady to get some hints...so I went.  (What else did I have to do???...just make dinner, fold the clothes, write a blog, etc...no biggie.)  When I jumped over to the Krazy Coupon Lady the post right at the top of the blog spoke to me, "Real Krazies Need Real Chocolate...For Free!!"  Talk about music to my ears.  Two of my favorite things: chocolate and free...mixed together!  Can't get much better than that, and since it was two of my favorite things combined into one on favorite Friday, I couldn't let the opportunity to share such a sweet deal with all of you pass by!!

Here's how it works:
Every Friday through September Mars is giving away coupons for a FREE chocolate bar! Quantities are limited to 250,000 coupons per Friday...and yes if you're reading this right now the offer is still available TONIGHT, so make sure you go here to fill out the form and get your coupon for the yummy, chocolatey goodness of your choice!  Me, personally....I'll be going for the DOVE chocolate.  Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmmm.  And no, I'm not going to share!  (Too bad kids...save up your allowance and you can get your own!!!)

As a sidenote:  I think I've just become a Krazy Coupon Lady fan (It must have been destiny...what else would you call it when you stumble upon a blog with such a sweet opening post??)

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Ooooh... I love Dove Chocolate. Definitily worth keeping to yourself in a safe spot where you don't have to share with ANYONE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin