Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Momblings


Habits are funny little things...good ones are hard to get into but easy to break...bad ones are easy to get into but hard to break.  Go figure!  I'm sitting here trying to write this blog, for the second day now...it looks like I got out of the habit of writing daily over spring break, and now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, but it's not coming easily.

I've come to the conclusion that with school winding down, baseball winding up, and everything else going on that I just don't have time to blog on a daily basis.  However, blogging is my "outlet" and it's keeps me motivated to do new things so instead of ignoring it I'm going to try posting a few times a week.  We'll go for Monday, Wednesday, Friday...and I'll try to mix it up a bit with mombles, tips, tuts, wisdom, and favs, so keep checking.  I promise I'll get back into that good habit again!

1 comment:

Jackee said...

We'll take what we can get because we love your blog! (But you're right--blogging should be an outlet, not a source of guilt.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin