Monday, March 16, 2009

FYI

Just a quick FYI...

There have been a few problems with trying to print or download the conference workbook I posted last week and the quiet book I posted a few weeks ago. I have gone back into Scribd and uploaded the documents again, but I made them public instead of keeping them private. I'm not sure if that will make a difference or not, but we'll keep our fingers crossed. If you're not able to print it directly, you should at least be able to download it to you computer and print it from there. (I made the switch on the original post or you can also find a link on the right sidebar.)

Also, please note for future reference, I will post any links to the quiet books or workbooks that I make on my right sidebar. I will most likely do a post about them to let you know about them, but occasionally they might just end up on the sidebar without any notice. If there is something specific you would like me to try to do a quiet book about let me know and I'll work on it. Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin