Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday

Wow...today has been a busy day. It's almost dinner time and I'm just now getting to this post. Better late than never I suppose!

Well, once again I don't really have a great tutorial for you, but I've been working on a conference worksheet/journal for younger children since conference is coming up so I thought I would share it with you. One of my previous posts talked about some of the ideas mentioned in the Mar.2009 Ensign to prepare children for conference. I really liked the idea of having each of the children come up with questions for a family night conference quiz on the Monday after conference, but I didn't know if that would be possible with a 3 year old. I tried to design this little workbook so that it would entertain my 3 year old but also so that, given a little direction I could help him come up with 3 questions about things he remembered for conference for our FHE quiz. (I'm also going to do a workbook for older kids...just check back later.) The pictures are mostly from the gospel art kit and the Friend. Hope it's useful to you...

Conference Journal - Young Child
Word of Warning: I didn't really do a great proof-read job on it so hopefully there are no major mistakes. Let me know if you find any and I'll fix them and then re-post it. Again this can be downloaded through Scribd. Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm not super computer literate and this is the easiest and most convenient way for me to do this at this time and registering is free so it's not too big of a deal!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow! You just threw that together? You are amazing.

Fisher Family said...

So how do I get it to print out for me... I'm really a blog retard when it comes to this stuff... call me please!

Melissa said...

I can't figure out how to get it to print either. I need help! Thanks for putting that together Cassie!

Cassie said...

Ok...hopefully this works.
I think if you go to the tool bar at the top of the document (where the Scribd logo is) there is a button that says "More." Click on that and it should open up a bunch of options for you. One of them is "print."
If that doesn't work, you might have to register at Scribd so that you can get on and print it. It's free though. All you have to do is set up an account with a username and password.
Hope that helps. Let me know if it doesn't and I can just get you a copy if you want it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin